A quintessential Australian beach house in a much sought after location at the quiet end of Hyams beach, and only a 2 minute walk to Chinaman's Beach. The house has views from the large deck to Point Perpendicular and the Pacific Ocean.
Hyams Beach is bordered by Jervis Bay National Park to the north and Booderee National Park and Botanic Gardens to the South. With only one road leading in and out, you are buying a unique opportunity to be a part of this exclusive and tranquil village.
The land size is 613m2 and the property is zoned R2 Low Density Residential under the jurisdiction of Shoalhaven City Council.
- a solid 2 storey home with further potential to modernise, or perfect as is
- house to be sold fully furnished including linen (2 sets per bed), all crockery, cutlery etc
- main house contains 4 bedrooms: 2 king size beds, 1 twin, 1 single with trundle
- 5 bed children's retreat in garden including ping pong table
- 2 bathrooms, main with spa, 2nd bathroom includes laundry facilities
- open plan living upstairs and down, with dining table to seat up 12 people
- large linen cupboard
- 2 retro bars for pre dinner drinks
- large deck with incredible ocean views
- 2 driveways, 1 carport, parking in total for up to 5 cars
- large near level rear garden, ideal for backyard cricket, or a blank canvas for further landscaping. Potentially room for a pool (subject to council approval)
- large shed in garden
This lovely home, has a calm, serene atmosphere. It has been completely repainted internally and recarpeted. New guttering to the main house has just also been installed. The home has been used privately as a holiday house by the current owners, accommodating up to two families comfortably. However, the house would be an excellent permanent residence or investment for holiday rental purposes.