Once your booking request has been approved by us, we will require payment of a 50% deposit. If you booking is made within 21 days of arrival, full payment will be required. This is fully explained in our Terms and Conditions that will be provided to you via e-mail. For credit card payments, we accept Visa or Mastercard only, and a 2% surcharge will be added.
To make a credit card payment using the button below, you will need:
- your booking reference number which looks like this: YBI-4-8-102 and is provided in all of our e-mail correspondence with you
- the exact email address used when making the booking
All prices are stated in Australian Dollars and we only accept Visa or Mastercard, not Amex or Diners (sorry!).
Click on the 'Pay Online' button below to make your payment:
We make every effort to secure your online payments, as follows:
- all online payments are taken by the PCI Compliant YesBookit booking management system
- when an online booking payment is made you will receive a payment confirmation email
- our reservation system passes the credit card details to the payment gateway for processing. All online payments are processed by SecurePay which is a PCI compliant bank certified online payment gateway
- all credit card details are sent using up to 1024 bit SSL v3 encryption
- our reservation system does not store credit card numbers or card expiration dates
- the servers used for taking credit card details have SSL certification provided by GeoTRust and PCI DSS Compliance scans are performed daily to keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
If in doubt about any aspect of making your payment, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on +61 (2) 4443 0242.